DISCOVERING DISTILLERIES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to the Distillery.
Your Tickets and your visit
- In purchasing this ticket, you are transacting with Diageo Scotland Limited.
- All online tickets must be purchased at least 48 hours before the intended tour date.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£). Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email shall not be altered.
- No person shall be permitted to enter the Distillery without a valid ticket.
- Tours can only be rescheduled or cancelled if the Distillery receives such notice at least 48 hours before the time of the tour booking. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for the relevant contact details.
- For health and safety reasons, children under 8 years old are not permitted in the production areas of the Distillery or on any of the Distillery’s allotted tours. Children under 8 years old are permitted in the shop and certain exhibitions. A child ticket is for children and young persons aged between 8 and 17 years inclusive. Young persons under the age of 18 must at all times whilst at the Distillery be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or above. We reserve the right to request you to provide proof of age.
- Please arrive at the Distillery at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your allotted tour timeslot. If you are late, we shall assume that you have failed to attend, and we reserve the right to continue the tour at the scheduled time in your absence. If you are late or you miss your allotted booking time, it is very unlikely that we will be able to reallocate you or your party to another slot and, for the avoidance of doubt, we are in no circumstances obliged to do so.
- We cannot guarantee that the Distillery will be in production during your visit. Breaks in production or essential maintenance may restrict viewing and if the Distillery is not in production on the day of your visit, we shall be under no obligation to refund your ticket and the ticket cannot be used or reallocated for any subsequent tours. However, if there is substantial disruption to your visit, we will refund you the cost of your ticket. Otherwise the Distillery and Diageo Scotland Limited shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of the Distillery.
- Due to the nature of the Distillery being a working site, certain parts of the building and the tour are not accessible by wheelchair. Due to health and safety reasons, no animals (including guide or hearing dogs) are permitted in the operational parts of the Distillery. Guide and hearing dogs are permitted in the café, shop and reception areas. If you are unsure whether the Distillery tour is right for you, please contact us before making your booking on 01796 482 003 or at email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.
- Please note, the Distillery reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to or remove from the premises or the vicinity any person who:
a. is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of the Distillery has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property; or
b. has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Distillery.
- Please do not leave baggage and/or personal items unattended at any time.
- CCTV may be in operation at the Distillery for the purposes of safety and security including the detection and prevention of crime.
- From time to time, filming/photography may take place at the Distillery for promotional purposes by Diageo Scotland Limited. Please note that images of you may be incidentally captured as you enjoy your experience with us and may be used without remuneration. If you do not wish to be filmed, please contact a member of the staff when you are at the Distillery.
Click and Collect
- Click and collect orders require to be collected on the date of your visit at the collection point. We will keep your order aside for 7 days and after such time if it is not collected, we will refund you, which should take 3–5 working days to reach your account.
- Your booking reference number will be required at the collection point (and proof of age may also be required).
- If you wish to cancel your click and collect order prior to collection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 3–5 working days for your refund to reach your account.
- All other statutory rights apply.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, please contact us at email@example.com.