Malts.com Cardhu Bundle Terms and Conditions (the "Promotion")
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- Internet access, a valid email address and purchase are required for entry. To enter the Promotion, you must spend a minimum of £100 on products on www.malts.com (excluding delivery charges and tour tickets) between 00:00:01 GMT 19/04/22 and 23:59:59 GMT 11/05/22. Upon checkout, provided you have met this criteria, you will be given the chance to enter the prize draw by ticking a checkbox. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There will be three winners. The winners will be electronically drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. An appropriate number of reserves will be drawn at the same time as the winner. The winner will be notified by email or phone on or before 18th May 2022.
- If the winner does not respond to the win notification accepting their prize within 14 days from receipt of their winning email, they will forfeit their prize and an alternative winner may be selected by the same process as set out above. Winners that do not fulfil the requirements set out in these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Each winner will receive a luxury bundle to include the following:
- 2 x Cardhu Four Corners of Scottland
- 1 x Cardhu 2021 Special Release The contents of each bundle are subject to availability and the items may vary as the artwork visuals online are for illustrative purposes only.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over on the date of entry into the Promotion.
- Prizes are limited to one per household. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple names, addresses or mobile numbers and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require as much information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless or until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be dispatched by the Promoter’s agent to the postal address submitted with the winning entry within 28 days of prize claim and only after successful validation. It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply the correct postal address and to be present for receipt of the prize. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of a prize caused by the provision of wrong information or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control. This includes, as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak which may lead to the hamper’s delivery being delayed. The prize will be delivered by Royal Mail who upon delivery, will require a signature from an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Subject to paragraph 13 and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under the relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a correctly stamped self-addressed envelope for such a response) to Malts.com Christmas Hamper (7400), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR, the winner's surnames and counties for a period of 3 months after the close date of the promotion.
- Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 12 by emailing email@example.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 12 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Promoter: BSQ UK Limited, 1 Chamberlain Square CS B3 3AX Birmingham United Kingdom (please do not send applications to this address).
Please drink responsibly. Visit www.DRINKiQ.com, for information, initiatives, and ways to share best practices.